Type E, E-DV and F This type is manufactured by exploiting our excellent manufacturing technologies and the fruits of years of research; consisting of dense and hard crystal. Various coatings can be applied to improve resistance to oxidation or corrosion depending on the use.
EREMA electric heating elements, composed of recrystallized high-purity silicon carbide, have earned a reputation as being the Worlds leading heating elements since their first commercialization in Japan.
We value our customers’ feedback, and continue to implement changes and improvements in the quality of EREMA products.
With our experience and advanced technologies we are continually developing products to meet the challenge of new applications and industries. With the largest production capacity in the World, and wide range of quality products, we are able to support our customers by supplying the most appropriate heating element for any given application.
- EREMA withstands as high as 1600 (surface temperature)
- EREMA generates high heat output per unit surface area, approximately 5-10 times the output of Chrome wire.
- EREMA has high strength and excellent shock resistance
- EREMA is chemically very stable.
- Heat source is free of noise and air pollution.
- Various coating products are available for protection against water vapor and harmful gas atmosphere.
- EREMA is easy to handle.