Type SGR This type also has a spiral groove engraved on the heating zones similar to type SG. This has the cold end only at one end, which is its distinguishing feature. As the connecting terminals are at the one side, it is very convenient to use and moreover an energy saving furnace can be built by using this. Use of the types SG and SGR is recommended for the applications where service conditions are severer or where the temperature in the furnace chamber exceeds 1400°C.
EREMA electric heating elements, composed of recrystallized high-purity silicon carbide, have earned a reputation as being the Worlds leading heating elements since their first commercialization in Japan.
We value our customers’ feedback, and continue to implement changes and improvements in the quality of EREMA products.
With our experience and advanced technologies we are continually developing products to meet the challenge of new applications and industries. With the largest production capacity in the World, and wide range of quality products, we are able to support our customers by supplying the most appropriate heating element for any given application.
- EREMA withstands as high as 1600 (surface temperature)
- EREMA generates high heat output per unit surface area, approximately 5-10 times the output of Chrome wire.
- EREMA has high strength and excellent shock resistance
- EREMA is chemically very stable.
- Heat source is free of noise and air pollution.
- Various coating products are available for protection against water vapor and harmful gas atmosphere.
- EREMA is easy to handle.