Type SDL This type has a non-heating element at the center of the hot zone to improve the temperature distribution in the furnace chamber by suppressing the temperature around the central part of the furnace. The same materials as in type E and F are used.
EREMA electric heating elements, composed of recrystallized high-purity silicon carbide, have earned a reputation as being the Worlds leading heating elements since their first commercialization in Japan.
We value our customers’ feedback, and continue to implement changes and improvements in the quality of EREMA products.
With our experience and advanced technologies we are continually developing products to meet the challenge of new applications and industries. With the largest production capacity in the World, and wide range of quality products, we are able to support our customers by supplying the most appropriate heating element for any given application.
- EREMA withstands as high as 1600 (surface temperature)
- EREMA generates high heat output per unit surface area, approximately 5-10 times the output of Chrome wire.
- EREMA has high strength and excellent shock resistance
- EREMA is chemically very stable.
- Heat source is free of noise and air pollution.
- Various coating products are available for protection against water vapor and harmful gas atmosphere.
- EREMA is easy to handle.