The future will be IT driven, we make you part of it
Our IPC Machine Controller combines proven machine automation with the freedom to use PC technology: working together but independently. So you can leverage Big Data, NUI and IoT to explore manufacturing innovation with no compromise on traditional PLC reliability and robustness. It makes engineers unstoppable and machines innovative yet reliable.
- OS independency allows controller to continue to control if a Windows OS crashes
- Primary task period 500 μs/24 axes
- Retain/non-retain variables 4 MB/64 MB
- 16 to 64 axes
- 192 EtherCAT slaves
- Secure boot and recovery methods
- Powerful 4th-generation CPU technology for optimum performance
- No internal cables in the PC part eliminates faults, maximizes uptime
- Unique simplified thermal design to cut downtime
- Two Gbps Ethernet, one EtherCAT, one DVI, one UPS I/O connector
- Two USB2.0 and two USB3.0 for fast data-transmission
NC integrated models
- Integrate NY-series IPC Machine Controller with Numerical Control (NC) functions
- Realize high-accuracy synchronization motion control (MC) and numerical control (NC) functions by ONE controller.
- Realize the collaboration of machining process and other processes (loader/unloader, press, assembly).
- Support G codes for numerical control.