- Up to eight analog inputs per unit (NX-AD)
- Up to four analog outputs per unit (NX-DA)
- Free-run refreshing or synchronous I/O refreshing with the NX1P2 CPU Unit or EtherCAT Coupler Unit
- Sampling times down to 10 μs per channel and high resolution of 1/30,000
- Single-ended or differential input (NX-AD)
- Selecting channel to use, moving average, input disconnection detection, over range/under range detection, and user calibration
- Detachable front connector with screwless Push-In Plus terminals for easy installation and maintenance
- Compact with a width of 12 mm per unit
- Connect to the CJ PLC using the EtherNet/IPTM bus coupler
Sysmac is a trademark or registered trademark of OMRON Corporation in Japan and other countries for OMRON factory automation products.
EtherCAT® is a registered trademark and patented technology, licensed by Beckhoff Automation GmbH, Germany.
EtherNet/IPTM is a trademark of ODVA.
Other company names and product names in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.