4 Axis Position Control and Comprehensive Programmable Controller
- The CP1H-X with pulse outputs for 4 axes.
- The CP1H-Y with 1-MHz pulse I/O.
- The CP1H-XA with pulse outputs for 4 axes and built-in analog I/O
- Pulse output for 4 axes. Advanced power for high-precision positioning control.
- High-speed counters. Differential phases for 4 axes. Easily handles multi-axis control with a single unit.
- Eight interrupt inputs are built in. Faster processing of approximately 500 instructions speeds up the entire system.
- Serial communications. Two ports. Select Option Boards for either RS-232C or RS-485 communications.
- Ethernet Communications. Enabled by using an Option Board. Two ports can be used as an Ethernet port to perform. Ethernet communications between the CP1H and a host computer.
- Built-in Analog I/O. XA CPU Units provide 4 input words and 2 output words.
- USB Peripheral Port. Another standard feature.
- The structured text (ST) language. Makes math operations even easier.
- Can be used for the CP1W series and CJ series Unit. The extendibility of it is preeminently good.
- LCD displays and settings. Enabled using Option Board.