A Single Unit Handling All Types of Inputs such as Temperature Sensor Inputs and Analog Signal Inputs (e.g., 4 to 20 mA or 1 to 5 V)
A Unit supports four input channels, each of which can be set to a platinum resistance thermometer, thermocouple, and DC signal (current, voltage). All inputs are isolated.
- Supports a maximum of four inputs in one Unit: resistance thermometer, thermocouple, and DC current/voltage. (The input type is set separately for each input.)
- Isolation between input channels prevents unwanted current paths between input channels.
- Scaled values are transferred to the CPU Unit in four digits hexadecimal with voltage/current inputs.
- Process value alarm with two alarms for each input
- Alarm ON-delay timer and hysteresis for process value
- Zero/Span adjustment capability during operation
- Input error detection
- Maximum or minimum process value can be specified for when an input error is detected.
- A Unit with fully universal inputs, high-speed and high-resolution (256,000 resolution, 60 ms/ch is available.)