The MCM57/MRM57 Series temperature controllers are multi-loop temperature controllers with module structure and 2 CH input/output. MCM57/MRM57 Series temperature controllers consist of communication modules and temperature controller modules; a single temperature controller module supports 2-loop temperature control. The temperature controller modules for which initial setup has been completed can be operated independently. However, monitoring the current values or changing the parameter settings requires a communication module. A communication module manages the group, supporting links between a master device (PLC, PC, etc.) and temperature controller modules. Communication between a master device and a communication module is done through RS-485 or RS-422; a communication module and temperature controller modules communicate through a dedicated bus. A maximum of 31 temperature controller modules can be connected in a single group. A maximum of 4 groups can be connected to a single master device.
- Approved by CE Marking
- Its thin width of 22.6 mm enables multiple continuous mounting.
- Mounting a DIN rail conserves space, and is suitable for narrow installation space.
- Works as a converter, importing analog values (thermocouple or RTD) into PC or PLC
- Adopting European-style terminal blocks reduces the burden of wiring. Their detachable structure simplifies mounting and replacing.
- A single controller works as two controllers with different control functions (2IN_2OUT control/cascade control).
- 31 units can be connected in a single group. A maximum of 4 groups can be connected to a single master device.
- Control mode can be selected: 1 input and 2 outputs/2 inputs and 2 outputs/cascade
- Sampling cycle: 500 ms
- Multi SV value setting: SV can be set up to 3 values.
SV No. 1–3
- Multi PID: PID No. 1–3 (3 types)
- Standard-equipped with EV functions (2 CH × 2 circuits)
- Optional functions
- Program function: Up to 4 patterns and 32 steps
- External control input: 3 points (1 input)
- Analog output: 1 point