Mounting in the bottom part of the cabinet will increase efficiency. As for the position in relation to other components in the cabinet, a distance of at least 5cm to the sides and 3cm to the bottom is recommended.
- No thermostat is required.
- Self regulated heating.
- No moving parts to wear out.
- Compact size and high watt density.
- Uniform heat output.
- Corrosion resistance aluminium.
- Easy mounting – All heater are simple to install on 35mm DIN rail.
- Industrial Enclosure
- Control and Monitoring Systems
- Switch Cabinet
- Panel Board
- Free-standing electronic equipment & meters